Tuesday 11 October 2011

A Fresh Start

Okay, so I havn't written a blog post in a long long time. However, I've been thinking recently that I should get back in to it and start posting some stuff again. But, the thing is...I didn't really know what I should write about. I first started blogging so I could, I dunno, share some stories from my life, write about recipes, DIY projects, music, books, random thoughts and WHATEVER, but the thing is...I don't have ALL that much time to spend writing on here, and in reality, if I wrote about EVERYTHING going on my life, I would be writing forever and it would make a really long and boring post that no-one would have the patience to sit and read. Life is too awesome, and too full to write about everything! And, I'm not one of those types who likes to use my blog as a journal and blurt out all of my feelings all over the interweb for you poor souls to read about haha. 

SO, I have come to a compromise. I figured out how this will work! Basically, I am going to use this, my blog, to document and write about the projects I'm working on. Aight?? So for those of you who were reading this so that you could pick up some juicy gossip and be nosy about what's going on in my head, leave now ;) Just kidding...you can stay, but don't expect to be very entertained. Hehe. 

I think it will be cool to be able to look back and remember things I made and when I made them. And maybe, just maybe you will be inspired to go and create something with your own bare hands! :)

That's not to say that I might have the odd post about something other than DIY projects and whatnot. Who knows. 

Thanks for reading! 

Megan. x

P.S. I think I need a new name for this whole thing since I'm not going to be so much "rambling". Any ideas, please let me know. :)

P.P.S. Since I'm kind of starting this blog adventure all over again, I'm thinking about just making a whole new blog on tumblr or something. Not sure yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment